Friday, November 13, 2009

Blank

ok ok...... here i'm updating my blog. dunno where to start. hmmmm. this whole week didn;t go skul. PONTENG. xP
But i went for band la... heheh.

Today. was a very much gloomy day . everywhere i go ppl seem to be glarin at me. maybe i abit perasan xD
neway. today..... is a not a very nice day for me. alot of gossip is goin around about me. i hate it. Wats with these ppl?! get a life man. bitch and backstab me all ya want. but in the end wat goes around comes around. you will eventually get it back at your face.

anyway. i feel much better now thanks to Joy and Yl. funny ppl. xD

OH OH! joy told me to promo her blog... so visit her blog aite!
i'm bad at promoting. JEEZ....... ok thats all.

and two is better than one is still stuck in my head. hi 5 joy!!
Yl ar..... haih. i dunno wat to say man. xD
haha.... to speechless to comment xD

No comments:

Post a Comment