Friday, February 12, 2010

hey hey! its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long sice i update this..... xD xD
thanks joy for reminding!! woots! lets see wat i've been doin.... let see, i celebrated my bday on the 27th jan... was awesome! i got boys over flowers soundtrack from joy, tam and yl! woots! weee!! lalalal... den den i got news i have to play trombone instead of flute for sports day and band comp. T.T i hope my lips dun swelll... xP XP so yea... this week nothing much happen but on feiday, a.k.a today, i got scolding from pn rose, she say why is my hair on my face? how can you pass your GA chack?? LOL! every year i get same comment. OMG!! i think teachers are too jealous cause my heir FLAWLESS maa.... =P
so yea... lalalalala.. i'm bored. bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment