Saturday, February 27, 2010

okok.. so long i haven't update.. lets see, cny was boring. wanna noe y? cause... its only goin house hopping to collect angpau, makan more, and more and more. in the end of the day every chinese will go on the weighing scale and scream OMG I HAVE GAIN WEIGHT!!! haih haih haih..... so ppl... dun eat so much mandarin... high sugar content- fat!!! xD

so yea.. yest i had dinner wif uncle and his gf... while eating suddenly jump into the topic about ghosts,

awkwardness for my mum and i and my sist kept nudging me. omg i felt like breaking her elbow!!!!

btw, i had an awesome dream yest about..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

*drumrolls*

kim bum!!!! but the darn alarm rang and my dream went poof! haih.... ok.. update more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment